Tuesday, May 31

Our Little Baller

Do any of you remember that song, "I Wish" by Skee Lo?
"I wish I were taller, 
I wish I were a baller, 
I wish..."

I will stop there. Otherwise, you might miss the point...unless you remember that song and you now have it stuck in your head...you, my friend, might miss the point, and for that I apologize! 

The point is, Jonah "wishes" none of these things. Jonah has already achieved 
1. baller and 2. taller (than he was a few months ago)

A couple of weeks ago someone we love graduated from High School. She had a fun luau graduation party at a local Branson resort. This resort was so stinking cool that it had a little guy size basketball goal. 
It was also stinking cool in the temperature sense of the word. brrr. 
unseasonably cold weather in May is just mean!



He played here for a long time. Jonah and Daddy had lots of fun making baskets!
(note the jackets AND Hawaiian gear...a little bit of an oxymoron)

And just to embellish the basketball theme:
 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! and so weird! I had that song in my head a few weeks ago! I guess I will again... lol

    ReplyDelete