Well, guys, as you probably know by now, this is Jonathan's last week at a job he's had for eight years. I'd like to dedicate the remainder of this week to his time with that job and all the neat things that have happened along the way!
Today I've put together a collage (you know how I love the collage) of all the events Jonathan has been a part of over the past years. They are in no particular order, nor is each and every event/activity included. I do hope to represent a little of everything here:
We are just going to have to deal with it being a bit big. It's either too small to see the photos, or hanging over the edge here. No middle ground.
Some of the things you see pictured may include, but are not limited to:
*club time --a weekly activity (Jonathan does club in Forsyth and Bradleyville)
*small group Bible study--weekly activity
*ski trips--annual event. sometimes they go in spring, but usually it is one of the weeks school is out for Christmas break.
*dodgeball tournament--annual event held in the fall
*Labor Day Walk/Run--Family event held every year at the Branson Landing. This is a great fundraiser and always a load of fun. Jonathan has not only helped with the planning, but also designed the t-shirts for this event! (one of my personal favorites)
*track night --when they kick off the new school year then entire county gathers at one of the Track Family Fun parks where they ride go carts, play arcade games, and play laser tag.
Jonathan has gotten to do some great things and has had great fun these past eight years! He has also worked with some amazing people. I won't list them all, for fear of leaving someone out (he isn't here for me to double check with). You know who you are. We love the people of K-Life!
Today I've put together a collage (you know how I love the collage) of all the events Jonathan has been a part of over the past years. They are in no particular order, nor is each and every event/activity included. I do hope to represent a little of everything here:
We are just going to have to deal with it being a bit big. It's either too small to see the photos, or hanging over the edge here. No middle ground.
Some of the things you see pictured may include, but are not limited to:
*club time --a weekly activity (Jonathan does club in Forsyth and Bradleyville)
*small group Bible study--weekly activity
*ski trips--annual event. sometimes they go in spring, but usually it is one of the weeks school is out for Christmas break.
*dodgeball tournament--annual event held in the fall
*Labor Day Walk/Run--Family event held every year at the Branson Landing. This is a great fundraiser and always a load of fun. Jonathan has not only helped with the planning, but also designed the t-shirts for this event! (one of my personal favorites)
*track night --when they kick off the new school year then entire county gathers at one of the Track Family Fun parks where they ride go carts, play arcade games, and play laser tag.
Jonathan has gotten to do some great things and has had great fun these past eight years! He has also worked with some amazing people. I won't list them all, for fear of leaving someone out (he isn't here for me to double check with). You know who you are. We love the people of K-Life!

I love this!!! I do love a collage myself! You need to print this out, and frame it!
ReplyDeletegood idea. i don't know why i hadn't thought to print it. you are brilliant!!
ReplyDelete