So, this is a week late in posting.
I can do that. I'm the mother!
We had a wonderful day this year for Mother's Day.
The sun was shining and I felt special.
Jonathan and Jonah gave me some beautiful flowers:
The big bouquet is from Jonathan. There are also two single roses in there. Those are from Jonah (one for each year he's been here). Well, the florist lady thought that was SUCH a sweet idea and that Jonah was SO cute that she gave them a 50% discount! Talk about a HAPPY mother!
(if only he could get us half-price discounts everywhere)
Not only did I get beautiful flowers, but I also got to spend time with my mother. She and my dad drove up after church. My sister came over too. We all had a big roast (prepared by my wonderful husband). After lunch we all went to the mall. All but Jonathan and Jonah. Jonah needed a nap, so Jonathan opted to stay with him...AND do the dishes. What a sweetie. I'm pretty spoiled! (and thankful)

No comments:
Post a Comment