Friday, October 8

What is Jonah doing?

Well, I thought I'd keep up a little bit this week. Bet you have missed those current pictures of the baby. Right now he is reading to himself. Well, he's spreading books around the floor and babbling, so I call that reading! He makes the cutest little sounds, but you are just going to have to take my word on that. Any time I turn on the camera, he stops whatever cute thing he was doing.

Anyway, I caught him at some more mischief this week. I'm not sure he realizes it is mischief. I'm betting he thinks he is just exploring his world. Take a look and see what I mean:

You may see a mess here. I see a future opportunity to teach him his colors!

Hmmm....practicing his organizational skills. He rearranges diapers on a regular basis!


And here he is learning how to file papers. (um, well, maybe he is un-filing) 

 Can't blame a boy for checking out the kitchen gadgets. Did you know a baster can be a really great drumstick!

"OOOh...Mom! Thanks for the toys! But, what does the bottom of the basket look like?"
(he did go on to investigate)

Oh! Back to the sharpies. He likes to hang out near the desk. I guess he just wants to know how everything works. Here he is in his really cute pj's. You can't really tell, but they are CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment