Monday, October 25
Birthday Week. Grow-A-Baby:Jonah Style!
Well, here we are again. More reminiscing! Man, do I miss the days that Jonah was that easy to carry around...oh, wait, do I? I know the entire month of October 2009 I was DONE carrying him in the belly! Especially toward the end. Nothing was easy. I was not sleeping. Come to think of it, I really didn't sleep much from Oct. 2009 through July of 2010! Thank the Lord I am sleeping now!
I really did enjoy my pregnancy. It was actually pretty easy. I never got sick...and I didn't have any true complications (heartburn doesn't count)! I LOVED being able to feel little flutters and movement. The kicking... not as pleasant! I also loved planning and praying for the sweet baby I was carrying. I was very anxious to meet him and start learning his personality. The special moments far outweigh the discomfort!
Ok, ok, enough about me. Really. I promise, I won't make the rest of birthday week all-about-Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment