ICE CREAM!!! (ok, technically it it frozen custard, but you get the idea) Somebody had his first taste of this frozen treat last week! Emily and I took the kids and their dog, Toby, to Andy's Frozen Custard on Friday. Andy's is unique in that they serve "dog cones." So, this was a special treat day for Jonah AND Toby! I just so happened to have my camera with me! (now, if you've ever gone to an outdoor eatery with 4 children and a dog, you'd know the 1st priority is NOT taking pictures...these are by no means award winning)
I was getting my camera out to capture Toby eating his "dog cone" but got distracted and couldn't find it in time...you can take my word for it....he LOVED it!
And then there is Jonah! We all love Jonah!
We had a great time on our Friday Fun Day!
I love the pics...and I love the new look to your blog. Very nice! Thanks for loving my kiddos...cause they sure do love you!
ReplyDelete