I recently created another craft idea I saw on Pinterest. I actually "made it my own" using a few different ideas.
I didn't take any "before" pictures, but just imagine a very plain straight-from-the-lumber-yard piece of plywood and you can imagine it for yourself.
Here is the after.
After I decided on a layout.
After I painted and sharpied.
After I kept Jonah out of the middle of all of it!
I used foam letters to spell out that quote I found.
I used a fancy metal yard stick, fancy ink pen/marker, and a plain sharpie for the lines.
I hung it so that the bottom was 18 inches from the floor, to ensure that the "2ft" mark was in the correct place.
I plan to always use that orange marker for Jonah. Then, if we have any other children I'll choose a different color for each of them. In 20 years we will have a very colorfully filled height chart that can move to any house in which we might live.

Like*
ReplyDelete