Tuesday, November 15

The Canceled Birthday Party

Ok, it really was a canceled party. BUT, we had it anyway. We weren't going to risk spreading chicken pox to the unsuspecting. But, we also weren't going to miss a photo-opp. To this day I am not sure if Jonah had the pox or not. I thought I saw some bumps that could have been...I just don't know. I still feel terrible about the friends that didn't get to come. I'm a big fan of "the more the merrier" and I think this party is just such a case. It could have been LOTS of fun. (we did have our own fun, though)

My mom and dad came up from Arkansas. Mom had done a lot of prep-work (before cancellation). My sister came over from Ozark and we partied like fools. 

 *please note those "birds" on the {angry} centerpiece. my mother did an AWESOME job hand painting some rocks to look like birds. Those rocks truly were my favorite of all the decorations!




 we had birds hanging from the ceiling...


...and roosting atop the cakes.


 setting up the "angry birds" game in the backyard
(you can't see it in the picture, but the balloons have pig features)


...destroyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment