You may notice a bit of a different "look" on the ole blog today. And many other days. I think I've gone through 4 different backgrounds this month. Today, I had everything on the other side and back again. I can't find a layout I'm totally happy with. I think this comes from not being able to re-arrange the furniture in my house. (no I'm not pregnant/nesting) I get a crazy itch to re-arrange everything from time to time. However, our house is very not conducive to re-arrangement. So, don't get to attached. The blog may look different tomorrow. And/or the next day too.
perhaps i should focus all this arranging energy on doing the dishes or *said in a very quiet whisper* putting away laundry. that pesky laundry won't jump on the hanger by itself. and it takes up the space in the laundry basket so i can't run a fresh load.
while i'm laundering and re-arranging my kitchen counter (you know, like uncovering it and putting things in their rightful places) sit back and enjoy some pictures of jonah's latest work.
as it turns out, he likes to re-arrange too!
the cokes were nice and tidy in their little box. he re-arranged till they were all in the basket.
then he set to work on the coat closet. all the mittens and scarves ended up out of the closet.
I like the old way better, if you were asking!
ReplyDeletedon't worry...it'll change soon, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete