Monday, February 7

Cookie Monster

Well, the truth of the matter is our little cutie has an ugly side. Cookies turn him into a grade-A monster!!

And the other truth of the matter is that he comes by it honest. I always want more of those cookies too!!
(side note: Nestle Toll House is the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I buy the choc. chips and follow the recipe on the back...do not let them over cook, in fact, as undercooked as possible...just enough to hold together is the BEST method (if you ask me). Oh, and make sure you use real butter!)


Here he is "asking" (but, not very nicely)
"uhhh, uhhh, uhhh"
as he reaches and goes up on his toes to try to reach for more
look at that sweet little pitiful face.

And now he's really serious about his fit. Too bad you can't hear his plea...it's kind of cute.

Oh, here. I recorded a video: 
I don't know that it fully captures the fit-throwing...which might be for the best. I probably shouldn't showcase him at his very worst, right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment