Friday, September 24
So, Whaddayathink?
Today's post is a little different. I'm hoping it becomes a bit interactive today. I would LOVE some feedback/input.
First of all, how about the new design?? Jonathan helped me put together the title piece. Isn't it lovely? I've been looking for a new "look" for a while. I think this might stick! I am, however, one of those people who loves to move around furniture from time to time. Seeing as my furniture has nowhere to move/rearrange, I might have to spice up the blog a little every now and then.
Ok, so now for YOUR input/feedback. I would love to know what you see here that you'd like to see more of, OR any suggestions for upcoming blogs...something I haven't posted. What of our family life should I feature?
I almost wrote about screaming and crying today. Almost. Think about it...all the things I write are happy things, and let's face it...life is not a series of one happy event after another. But, rather than display all the ugly moments in our home, I'll just tell ya, it ain't all pretty! Take my word for it!
Let me end by saying, I am asking for constructive feedback here...be nice, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment