Jonathan and I met in 2006 on a blind date. We were both hesitant/leery of blind dates, but were willing to give it a try! I'm so glad we did!! He is the most perfect match for me. Anyway, we married on May 19, 2007. We live, very happily, in Branson, Missouri! We are active members of First Baptist Church, Forsyth.

I work as a nanny to three of the most darling children you've ever met. I've been with this family since August 2003 (which is going on 7 years at the time of this post). That right there tells you we're comfortable enough to be just like family! I love them dearly.
Jonathan works for K-Life Taney County. You may have heard of K-life, or maybe Youth Life. Well, it's a little not-for-profit youth program that gets the unchurched kids out there active and plugged in to a church they might like. Jonathan works specifically in Forsyth & Bradleyville. For the past 2 years he's also been the area director for the entire county. He loves working with the teens and seeing them "get it." I love watching him be creative in his ministry and work hard to meet the challenges he's given. He's been working this summer as the interim youth minister at our church. He's having a great time with them, and I believe they are loving him as well!
Thanks for reading and checking in with us today. I can't wait to see what comes up tomorrow. Gotta run and move the baby...he's crawling to the front door. His newest favorite thing is to chew on the rug in the entryway.
I still get teary eyed about missing the wedding. It haunts me. I love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, Dawn, you are sweet! I love that you love us that much.
ReplyDelete