I know that is similar to the title of a song for Grease 2. NO, this post has nothing to do with that. I've been taking pictures of this sweet boy, and had him dressed accordingly, for all the major holidays. This will be the best way to see his transformations in growth over the past several months.

Here is our sweet bundle all tucked into his first Jack-O-Lantern. This was taken about a week after he was born.

And this was at Thanksgiving time with the whole Atkins clan, up near Kansas City! I really couldn't figure out the best way to capture this one...blame it on the baby brain!

I was kinda proud of this one. Mostly because the picture turned out just the way I'd imagined it in my mind. It was taken at the beginning of December.

We celebrated Christmas with the Varnell family. This picture was taken on Christmas Eve, when we had surprise visitors!

My little Valentine! I had fun taking these pictures too. If the blog post were not so long already, I'd include a couple more that were taken for Valentines.

Does anyone know when Dr. Seuss' birthday is??? That's right, March 2! There is also another important birthday in March...Jonah's Auntie Em!


We were back in the Rogers area for Easter. This is the usual group...our immediate family and Grandpa Brewer. Jonah is wearing the Easter outfit that his Grammy Pammy sewed for him! It has a "J" on the front & sweet matching shoes!

And....the finale! Happy 4th of July! Here is our big 8 month old in all his cuteness! He is such a happy little guy. We love watching him discover new things about himself and in this world!
No comments:
Post a Comment