Sunday, July 11

Grand and Great!

We love our grandparents and great-grandparents!!! Jonah is very blessed to get to see his grandparents as much as he does. We live 1 1/2 hours from my mom and dad; and 4 hours from Jonathan's. You can guess which ones we see the most!
Both sets of grandparents came to the hospital when the little guy arrived! We are so thankful for all of our family!

Jonah is pretty cute with his great-grandparents! He loves to smile and turn on the charm! No two ways about it, we have a wonderful family! In just a couple of weeks we will celebrate Grandpa Brewer's 90th birthday. I am looking forward to introducing Jonah to my extended family who haven't met him yet. Just hope they are ready for some drool action!


















One of the things I am most thankful for in my life is how Jonathan was raised. He and I had very similar upbringings...which makes parenting simpler. We agree much more easily on most things! And I have great peace of mind in the things our children's grandparents will teach and expect of him! (I write as though grandparents have expectations...I forget their main duty is to spoil!) Anyway...we love all of you Grands and Great-Grands out there!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet. We love you too. Speaking of drool, notice the drool on my shirt. It was Jonah's--not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd taken a picture of 4 generations of Atkins boys that I'd like to have used in this blog. Sadly, I accidentally erased it from my camera. I'll get a copy of it for future use!

    ReplyDelete