Friday, March 16

Ultrasound Day!




Do you like the shirt my sister found for me? I thought it was pretty clever. This is me at 20 1/2 weeks. The black is a little slimming...and the photo just doesn't show much of the baby bump, but it is there. 

We have an appointment for an ultrasound this afternoon. We hope to learn the gender of our sweet little baby and maybe decide on a name! We are still certain of our girl name, but may be hung up on the boy name. I've taken full advantage of my present state and changed my mind! 

Jonah has decided on the name he likes...no matter the gender. He thinks we should name the baby:

"Chesco Nollie" 
(aka:Franchesco Bernoulli)...

...after this Cars2 character! 

Sorry, sweetie. that isn't going to happen. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! So cute... I love that he has input, and yes, love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete