Tuesday, March 13

February Hodgepodge.

I realized today it's been a while since I posted anything. I've still been taking pictures, I just haven't taken time to share much lately. 

So, here are some pictures I took last month:

Jonah modeling his awesome coat and hat that Grammy Pammy made for him.
The picture was taken on a Sunday; when it was actually cold!
Jonah with his favorite color of lollipop.
(more about lollipops later. hint: they are a reward for a very specific thing)
This was one of those moments that Jonah got into mischief and I took a picture. He dumped out all 10lbs of potatoes I had just purchased. He did put them all back in the bag after the two of us struggled through a minor disagreement on the matter.

Today we began the process of tearing out carpet and installing laminate wood in the living/dining room. I've documented quite a bit in photos already. There will be some good footage for a post or two soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment