Friday, February 3

some days are like that

Some days there is only one way for me to get anything done around the house. Now, don't let that fool you. There are many many days that very little is even attempted. However, there is the rare occasion that I MUST get a bit of housework done and my little sweetie just can't comply. SO, I work around it.



Do you see his pitiful runny-nosed face? I want to reach into the picture and wipe his nose. 

As you can see, Jonah wasn't feeling the best yesterday. So, I strapped him on and went about my work. He soon grew tired of the sling and decided he didn't need to be held anymore. 

He and I are both getting bigger (yes, I think I'm finally growing a baby belly). So, I know the day I can no longer lift/hold him is coming quickly. Until that day, I will work in all the holding I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment