Monday, February 6

Just Monday

It's just a plain old Monday around here. Nothing fancy. Shoot, rarely do we get fancy. However, plain does not mean dull. 

There are so many funny and cute things that Jonah is saying these days. I really should write them down through the day. I WISH I could capture all of our conversations on video, but it happens so quickly, I would do good to just get it recorded on paper. Some of them are only funny in the moment/context in which they happen. Others, like today, are just so sweet and cute that I must share!

Jonathan got the chance to substitute teach at the local high school today. So, he came home right as Jonah and I were leaving. And then he headed out to the ice cream parlor soon after.  (translation: we only saw Jonathan for a few minutes today) In those few minutes Jonah very simply, yet completely, stole our hearts and made us laugh. 

               Jonathan: Jonah, do you know how much Daddy loves you?

               Jonah: SO much!

               Jonathan: Jonah, do you know how much Mommy loves you?

               Jonah: Too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment