Thursday, January 26

Leaving on a Jet Plane

YES!! I am going on a trip. Today!!!

You may remember this post of our dear friends moving nearly 800 miles away (which still gets me all teary-eyed). 

Well, Southwest Airlines just had a promotion of $39 one-way tickets. So, this very dear friend called me up and asked if she could buy me a ticket. And if my sister would come too. We both said "yes." I am very very VERY excited. 

Jonathan's parents are coming to stay here to help him and care for Jonah. It's the longest I'll ever be away from my "baby" and I'm a little nervous. Not because I will miss him, which I know I will....and not because I have any reservations of the care he will be in (I have none). Mostly because bedtime is SO tricky sometimes. If you think of them, say a prayer for bedtime. I'd like Jonathan's parents to have a desire to come back to our house someday!

Anyway...I just thought I'd write a little post, since I may not write much for another week or so. 

Happy Thursday. 

2 comments:

  1. have fun, amy! i'm so happy you get a little get-away. enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I hope you have an AMAZING time!!! Hooray for a girlie getaway. I'll say prayers for Jonah at bedtime. :-)

    ReplyDelete