Sunday, December 4

Sneaky Little Sneak

The other day Jonah was in my bathroom while I was getting myself ready for the day.
He likes to go through my bathroom drawer. I HATE when he goes through that drawer. He always finds earrings and contact lenses that DO NOT need his attention. 

He also often finds floss. 

Well, on this particular day he was pilfering as usual. I was trying to dry my hair and couldn't see what he was doing. I thought I saw him snatch something...then he ran away.

I quickly followed, but couldn't find him. I walked from my room, past the computer desk to the living room, then into his room and his bathroom. I just wasn't seeing him. I called his name, but got no answer. 

So, I headed back through the house thinking maybe he didn't leave my room in the first place. On the way there, I found him. He was crouched down in the computer desk chair HIDING. He was so cute hunched against that chair back. And sure enough...he had the floss!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is such an adorable pic! I'm so glad you caught him in the act!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of people using flos to keep their kids still while the parent cuts their hair. They say it may be wastful to let them pull out over last bit of floss but theiy end getting their bangs or whatever cut perfectly.

    ReplyDelete