Sunday, October 9

Football.

I've never really been a big football fan. I guess my philosophy on football is this: the younger the players the more enjoyable it is to watch. I don't care for professional football AT ALL. I can cheer for the Razorbacks, Missouri Tigers, or for Auburn just fine, but I don't live to watch. 

If the footballs all looked like this I might be more interested:
maybe.



Now, High School football, well, that's something I can get behind. I love sitting in the bleachers in the crisp cool air on Friday nights!!

Do you know why?

I love to watch the band at halftime. 

Why?

Because I was in the band when I was in H.S.!!
Christmas parade...1998

(do you see the smile on my face? i was trying not to laugh in embarrassment because my mother made me POSE for a picture right there in the street...and now, well,  i'm glad to have the photo.)

ok, back to present day...


My son apparently likes the game more than I. Go figure!


He learned a new word tonight. Well, maybe not new to him, but new for him to SAY!!
He is so cute. I'll definitely watch him play if he so chooses someday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment