Thursday, October 20

Five for Friday: hodgepodge edition

disclaimer: i do not have any cohesive thoughts today.  next week isn't looking so hot either.


1.Well, Friday has rolled around again. Have you reached a point in the week where you could use a good laugh? I am not one to love tattoos...but this one is pretty clever and made me chuckle. 

2.I might need to chuckle a bit more to burn off the calories from this new recipe I tried out yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't have any toffee bits nor pecans to add. We ate it on graham crackers. It wasn't the best thing I've eaten in my life, but that doesn't mean I walked away from the bowl quickly...at all! 


3.Fact: We do not own Horton Hears a Who on DVD. (gasp)


 Jonah saw part of it for the first time today. 
 He really likes Horton's silly moves. Every time Horton did something funny, Jonah said "adin (again)" to the t.v.

4.Oh, and a little BIG, flashy update for the Man of the House. 
Jonathan registered today for the American Board of Certification for Teacher Excellence.
That probably deserves an entire post. I'll work on that, but you can pray for him to study hard and pass the test at the end!! I think he will make a swell teacher!

5.Next week's Five for Friday post will be all about this guy:
since he will be turning TWO!! 
That's right...this coming Sunday kicks off BIRTHDAY WEEK. 
stay tuned.

(aren't you glad I didn't commit to a top ten list on Friday's...I know I sure am!)

1 comment:

  1. TWO? It's not possible. I left some jackets for you at Jenn's house. Hopefully you can use them for that sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete