It's Friday Friday.
(I'm not going to continue that song. If you know the one I mean, I'm sorry)
We are headed out to spend some time with the Atkins family. Jonathan and I are also gonna go witness a weddin'. One of his life-long friends is getting married up near K.C. I'm looking forward to our trip.
I usually do Five for Friday. But, today I've really only got two. I could try to force more, but I think two will be fine.
Here is my very short list ...of music videos.
I just watched this video over on my friend MarytheKay's blog. I really like it.
Even though life isn't always pretty and sometimes there are epic failures, there is always a hallelujah. The music is beautiful.
And I have really liked this song for a long time. My favorite line in it is "feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you."
I think teens often get caught up in the lives of others. This is a great way to communicate to them you have to live YOUR life. It's also a great reminder that anything is possible...tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it!
Oh, and if TODAY is where my book begins, how do I want it to be written?
How do YOU want your book to be written?
No comments:
Post a Comment