Wednesday, July 20

Tour My Dream Home

Hey there!

We might be out for a few days, making memories and having adventures, so I thought I'd post some pictures I've found on the lovely world wide web. These are all things, or ideas of things I'd LOVE to have in my Dream Home. 

Now, remember, the key word here is DREAM. I know that having ALL these things under the same roof would take more money than I'll ever have/be willing to spend. So, that being said...here is the outside:


and this is the kitchen:

(the main feature I love about this is the banquette seating for the breakfast area)

I guess we could have a formal dining room too, or in my case, semi-formal:
And the living room/family room:


and THIS room...well I think I may try to create this someday, no matter what house I'm in:

I just love it! 
I love the ladder, the open stairs, and the turquoise chandelier!

OR, how about this home office:

unfortunately, it is more beautiful than it is functional.

ok, well, this is enough for today. Check back later in the week for the upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment