Today is my birthday.
Happy Birthday toooooo Meeeeeee!
Anybody (other than my mother) know how old I am today?
did you guess??
if you've been around me at all lately, you just might know!
Today I think I'll make a list of things that are neat about my birthday...
how about a Cool-Things-About-Amy's-Birthday Top Five list!
5. I can usually enjoy a good fireworks display for my birthday.
4. my half-birthday is New Years day....so, I usually see fireworks for that too!
3.I share my birthday with a princess...this may not seem like much, until I tell you which one...
(and if you were my friend Julie, well, this little fact would be in the #1 slot)
2. My birth date rhymes...seven. one. eighty one. the thing that makes this fact even cooler is that my sister's rhymes too!! maybe my parents only had two of us because of the low odds of pulling that off again (neither one of us was induced/scheduled)
1. And the coolest little fact about my birthday is that it marks the exact center of the year. (thanks to February) Jan. 1 - June 30 has the same number of days as July 2 - Dec. 31
well, that's all. I'll be out enjoying my day with my family and some friends.
(the plan is to see this:
with 3 of our favorite people!




Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUU! Can't wait to celebrate you tonight!
ReplyDeletehave a great birthday amy! you are gonna LOVE your 30's!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday! Have in cars2! Also, thanks for giving your blog the mobil layout! I can read iron my iPod now!
ReplyDeleteGena, I didn't realize I did that, but you are welcome!
ReplyDeletebtw, Cars2 was a bit disappointing. too much spy business, not enough cuteness.