Jonah has made a discovery. He loves to draw. (he gets all artistic ability from his daddy)
This is what I caught him doing yesterday:
He is armed with a pen and post-it. Lookout kitchen!
Jonathan and I talked about a possible solution...we had a test run while I was at work...and I made a little purchase yesterday afternoon:
He LOVES them. He loves being able to draw on anything. (he was drawing on the phone book at one point...and I didn't have to stop him.) Those little markers are wonderful...they only mark on the paper that comes with them.
If you'd like any custom art...just leave a comment or email me you address and we'll get something sent out right away!
Now for the bad news:
two of those brand new markers are missing. and the top of another has been bitten off (oops...guess that's why the package says 3 and up)
I would like some art hand-delivered, please.
ReplyDeleteOn second thought, I would like the artist hand-delivered.
ReplyDelete