Wednesday, April 20

Car Adventure: Part 2!


We have officially entered a new era!
The Atkins Family owns a MINIVAN.
Whoo Hoo...let's hear it for the swagger waggon (or a somewhat simpler version).


We like our new ride. It suits us well, I think.

First, we had to say goodbye to the car. 
Jonah "picked" me some "flowers" for the occasion.





And now, we have welcomed the MINIVAN with open arms!



Isn't she a beauty?

Now, I think she needs a name. (I don't know why it's automatically a "she" or why "she" needs a name, but that is just the way it is). Do you name your cars? I always have. It's kinda fun to be going up a big hill (plenty of those in our Ozark region) and say "C'mon Betsy, you can make it!"  So, I'll take suggestions, but will work with Jonathan on our final choice! (we can't use Betsy, cause that was the name of the car...and unlike some people ...*ahem*, my sister,... I can't use the same name on a different car)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! We always name our cars. Good luck! It looks like a Sam to me. I know that's simple, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..Sam, huh. I'm thinking "Nelly" but not after anyone who is a professional singer. can't you just hear "woah, Nelly!"

    ReplyDelete