Monday, January 3

Wrapping up 2010....Look Who's Walking!

Well, guys. It is Jan. 3rd...a new year. But I didn't finish everything in 2010...so here you go. The last of the last...get that...last bits of the last month of last year. Nevermind, just look at the pictures.

I've been holding out on you. I didn't intend to hold out, I just never had the camera ready at the right moments. Jonah started WALKING toward the end of December. December 17th, to be exact. The day Jonathan left to go skiing for 5 days. I was on the phone that night...talking with my dear mother...and all of the sudden he just took off! He'd been acting like he'd take off any time for over a month. I just knew he'd be walking by Thanksgiving...but he held out till nearly Christmas. He was 13 months and 3 weeks old. The video is rather shaky...it's hard to capture such a mobile little guy! Walking is now his primary means of getting from here to there. What a quick transition!


We ended the year with a trip up North. We spent New Year's with the Atkins family north of Kansas City. I didn't get many pictures...but there was on moment I just had to capture!! Jonathan gave the baby a candy cane. It was a special flavor candy cane, which translates to "super messy." It's all about the memories!


happy guys

can you see the juices running down Jonathan's arm?? Jonah got 2 baths that day!!

Here's to a bright new year! I'm sure we'll have a heap of exciting adventures this year! Life is never dull with the Atkins'

No comments:

Post a Comment