Friday, August 20

Splish Splash! (I was taking a bath)


Bath time is a ton of fun around here! Jonah is darling in the water....just splashing around! We still put him in the little toddler tub. I am sure he could handle sitting in the tub since he sits up so well, but I'm afraid he might slip and slide as he reaches for his toys! The tub is the one place he can't grab something harmful. In the tub he is content to play with what is offered. Out of the tub...well, that's another story!


I try to be modest when taking pictures. We all know he is a boy, we don't need the proof, right?! However, I just had to snap the naked bottom! Too cute! He moves around a ton...and tries to grab the camera. But then he cracks that huge grin of his and we get these great pictures! All but one of these were taken earlier today. The one in the top right corner was taken when he was probably 6 months old.

He loves to go check on the tub each day. If he gets tired of the toys (or even the non-toys he shouldn't play with) he will take a little trip to the tub and try to reach those toys! He ends up standing at the edge banging his hands and sometimes "singing."

We gave him a bath in a hotel sink one time. He didn't have any tub toys to chew, so he tried to chew the water faucet. That's my boy! Gotta love him!

Oh, I'm throwing out a little teaser...he's been mumbling "mama" quite a bit today. Sometime over the weekend I might capture it on video to post on here! Sometimes it sounds like "mama," but most times it sounds like "a-mom" or "ah-mam." He is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment