Our little water-loving boy has made a big transition. He doesn't want to take baths anymore. It was the strangest thing. One day he was completely terrified of the shower head, and seemingly the next he wanted to use it. He requests a shower every night now. I love this new phase. Showers are faster and easier. There is also much less splashing of water onto the bathroom floor! Other than me scrubbing his tooshie, he can wash & rinse himself now. Hair washing is much less of a battle.
I bought a little shower head holder that suctions onto the wall...to adjust the shower head to his height. It is the best $4. I spent this week! Now I just need to find the right kind of non-slip surface for him to stand on...he's had a few tumbles.
Getting in the shower...reaching for the loofah....and showing off that he is all clean!
Here he is..."saying cheese", wrapped up in a ball (for some reason he does this the instant I get a towel around him), and finally you see him with the towel around his waist. He told me he needed it that way because "that is what Daddy taught him to do."


he's DARLING, amy!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I LOVE your layout right now. So adorable and you. :)
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I love the new family picture at the top. Jonah's tie, your preggers belly...too cute!
Finally, that is just the cutest story, and his "cheese" is so funny.
Thanks, friend!
Delete